Check out the new Checkmark Chrome extension from the EdTechTeam. It allows teachers, or peer editors, to provide feedback to a student's document, without telling them exactly how to change the writing. Instead it alerts the student of a potential error and puts the correction back on the student.
The Checkmark Chrome extension allows a teacher, or peer, to provide feedback to a student’s writing quickly and easily.
|Access the above image here|
Steps for using the extension:
- Install the Chrome extension
- Enable it on your bookmark bar
- Open a document you have editing or commenting rights to
- Highlight a word, phrase, or sentence on the document
- Use the toolbar to provide appropriate feedback.
- The feedback will be displayed as a comment for the students.