Mash-Up: awwapp.com + Screencastify = Interactive Whiteboard

I am starting a new series called Mash-Up. The idea came to me as I was thinking about the popular App Smashing concept. In App Smashing students use 2 more more iOS or Android applications to create a product. Mash-Up is going to show how to combine 2-3 web-based tools. For all the educators out there who don't have student iPads, this is for you. 

In this first Mash-Up I will showcase how to use awwapp.com, a web whiteboard, and Screencastify, a Chrome extension, to create an interactive whiteboard. 





I hope you will find this new series useful. There is no set schedule for when videos will come out, but stay tuned because more are on the way.




1 comment:

  1. Kelly, You are on my train of thought! I work with teachers, but I have been brainstorming PD that is a combination app smash, combination mash-up, combination app dice, combination Trivial Pursuit/Trivia Crack. I will definitely snag your resources to promote this series. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete